Debbie,  I dont know about PWP but from personal experiance, about 7
years ago I was put on Zoloft. I was suffering a depression after a
death in the family. I can tell you I STOPPED TAKING IT AFTER ONE WEEK
!!!!!  I could not concentrate or speak properly. It took me MINUTES to
get out a single thought. I can not see how this would help anyone with
P.D. Even if I was one in a thousand this happened to as a PWP it would
be horrible!!! I didnt relize it was the drug immediatley, I thought I
was losing it entirely! PLEASE check i out  compleatly.
Deb c.g. Dad 66/12