here's a list of sites that give information on
hospitals/doctors/etc.....make sure you click on the links that are in the
various sites as they will provide more information to you....hope you find
what you need.....some of these might be duplicated within another site but
I copied them out of my bookmark folder....and they may give more info than
you want to know ....Joan Hartman

 the powerful patient
http://www.thriveonline.com/health/powerful/weblinks.html

how to find the best doctors
 http://www.thriveonline.com/health/powerful/bestdoctor.html

newly diagnosed  treatment decision site
 http://www.thriveonline.com/health/newlydiagnosed/stepthree.html

find a physician/doctor
http://my.webmd.com/find_a_phys/doctor

who should do your operation
 http://www.facs.org/public_info/operation/who.html

state medical boards and doctor information
http://www.webmd.thehealthpages.com/articles/docboard.html

Medical information finder
 http://www.mdchoice.com/

Medical Boards....doctors' listing