Janet, Judith, and listmembers,
        This is the latest message from Fred:
Saturday morning early, Barbara developed a temp about 101, and they did
blood work and a portable chest x-ray. She now has a minor case of
pneumonia.  A small one was spotted on the X-ray. Her temp was normal as
of 9PM Sat. She was sleeping well.  She still is not eating and Sat. she
couldn't sit up or move much at all. She continues to speak of a dry and
tight throat.  Well, that is the update.
Does anyone have ideas.
 Fred Krebs

        I've been forwarding all your list messages to Fred, in case some
weren't sent directly to him. Janet, I also wrote to Fred this morning
suggesting  that he try contacting their Kansas City support group for
assistance.
        When I spoke to Barb Friday night  she said she thought at first she
could
write a book chapter about the last 2 weeks, but now she thinks it will
be a least "a book and a half."
        Please continue to send him any suggestions and especially words of
encouragement.  Fred's email is [log in to unmask]