Hi John,
Thanks for your untiring work in keeping the website up to date and easy
to manage. Just went back for another visit, and as always was tickled
at your work. Love the music! I'm going to try suspending e-mail from
the site next time I travel, it's a great idea.

I don't know how you find the time, but it surely is appreciated. Rock
on, Homeboy!!
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/