--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 23:22:26 EDT

Today was much better.  She is eating.  Temp is normal.
    Barbara continued to have trouble today with the "closing" sensation
in
her throat.  She spit up some mucus and she has a "dry" throat with
difficulty swallowing.  This also keeps her from sleeping and eating.
She
slept well SAT night and eat her best meal yet at Sun. breakfast.
However,
for two hours Sun. afternoon she struggled with her fear of not breathing

because she had internal tremors and she felt that her throat was
closing.  I
pointed out that tightness in the throat, difficulty in swallowing, a dry

throat, difficulty in eating, and insomnia were the symptoms ...she has
complained about since Thanksgiving.  Her PD meds look  like they are
working, but these symptoms will negate much of her "on" time.
 I welcome suggestions for Barbara.  Fred Krebs