one of the things that worked for my friend Anne ( of the hand and foot
exercises) is something she learned from a speech therapist who came to speak
at our soupport group. i dont remeber any of the other exercises, but this is
the one that Anne used, and it worked wonders for her swallpoing problems.
.Stick your tongue out and try to reach your chin with tihe tip of it.  THa is
all theris to it.   like all esercises don't overdo it, but every 'couple of
houirs, try doing it once or twice and gradually build up to; four or five
times, evey couple of hours. It worked for Anne. Lets hope its works for Barb!

hilary