I am not sure we have exactly the same problem but let me make that
assumption.
My neurologist who is of the best there is, says it (my problem) is due to
PD. He had the look of a man at the end of his rope and,very unlike him,
suddenly became unresponsive save for one new addition to my meds, neurontin.
 Your mention of sciatica is the clue to my assumption that we are on a
similar PD adventure if not the same.  My legs have been killing me for the
past three months. It reminded me of a sciatic nerve attack I had long ago
when I was told a pinched nerve yiolds to nothing but rest, some exercise and
good luck. This is where I am now and I'm of the hope that my good luck has
arrived.
I am 83, dxed in 94 and for the last 2 years have enjoyed the Swedish massage
services of a Ukranian doctor awaiting sufficient English to take the exams
to practice here.  The massage sessions were 1/2 hour twice a week and I
always felt  somewhat better after but only for one or two hours, I suggested
we experiment with a doubling of frequency.  If after another week we make
the same gain, I will claim the jackpot.  Good luck to us both.
Sam kalkstein