Cari, I hear that the fastest way to get the Sinemet to the brain is by grinding
it and dissolving it in a solution of Vit. C (I would use orange juice) to
increase its stability for the day.  Our neuro insists on drinking a full glass
of water with pill.  I've read that some people make enough of this mixture to
last the day.  Good luck
Michel