My mother Joyce (70 -- Parkinson's Plus) experiences an increase in symptoms
about 15 minutes after taking her morning dose (and sometimes her afternoon
dose). Sometimes the shaking lasts until the next dose -- but it definitely
seems related to her taking drugs. Her evening doses do not produce the same
effects -- in fact, the drugs seems to help slightly. Usually, she has
increased shaking. She takes Sinemet, Requip, and Artane at 7:00 a.m., 1:00
p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 10:00 p.m. (when she also takes Zoloft).

Also, she said that when she wakes up she feels herself getting more and
more rigid (even after drugs). I'd think one would feel LESS rigid the more
one got up.

Any thoughts? As always, thanks.
Debbie White