 I hate to hear a drug get a bad rap w/o someone trying to balance the
outlook. I have been on zoloft for about a year & a half w/o any
problems...i feel that the fact that my family is still speaking to me
as justification for continued use of it!!! I have always considered the
fact that I'm the mom of two very active preteens & my more than
stressful lifestyle the reasons for my inability to concentrate or my
ability to be easily distracted!! So, while all this imput is correct &
good, you'll never know how a drug will work for you until you've tried
it.
--
Joan E. Snyder    48/10
<http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/snyder.htm>