I would suggest you read a little more about Nazi politics and policies.  They
were not considering the financial impacts of their actions.  They were
performing what today is called 'Ethnic cleansing' in order to purify the Aryan
race, and moral values had nothing to do with it.  Actually, ethnic cleansing
was and is a moral value in some societies, past and present.
Please do not misunderstand me, I am not challenging your values, only what you
try to attach to them.
Michel Margosis
'Carpe Diem'