From: Don McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2000 11:26 AM
Subject: LIST:--- WHAT A WAY TO STRART THE MONTH

TIP OF THE DAY
YOUR MIND'S A GOOD THING TO HAVE WHY I DON'T USE MINE

     first make sure you read to the very very end.  first off VIVIAN had a
headache. now once year it happen for me,need i go any farger ?  well our
dog got to barking like crazy. well VIVIAN having a headache you know the
mood i was in. woman got you coming and going. so that did not make me feel
any better. so like any red blood man i tried again. VIVIAN  said get up and
see whets wrong with MITZ. now she don't like men. 2 woman and now i am down
the drain. didn't go but might as well. moment was over. cry cry tears.
when i got up this morn and looked out in my shop,saw my elec. cart tools
any other stuff gone. well we men can't win was told to keep door locked.
living in the part of town we live in you don't look for that to happen. it
did. not funny  thetas not enough i had to fall and break my nose. now main
more hot water. (woman)  so VIVIAN called 911 so they came now that love of
my life put on a robe ok so far. it was a see through one. now folk all
around come in the house. the men stare. woman yell. to late now. PLAY BOY
would been happy. she said they came and saw. got some thing there. so they
fixed my nose. VIVIAN asked if any one want coffee. now as man would you say
no? now that we are hear how about some bacon and eggs. one of the woman
said she had go home and change. need i say more. so on the hole it was good
morn. NOW READ TO THE END.

                                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  AND
VIVIAN
                                                         LOE OF MY LIFE-54