Dear list members,
      I spoke to Barbara and Fred  last night and they said yesterday was
a better day for Barb. She was even able to talk to me on the phone for a
short time - the first time in 2 weeks. She is feeling a little better,
but it is still difficult for her to move, and they are also concerned
about all the medications she is taking. Fred said her Sinemet dose is
now as high as it was before, but they are trying to substitute Tasmar
again for Comtan, and also tryinig out a different med. schedule.
     Fred hadn't had the chance to check his e-mail yet, but I alerted
him that 2 main concerns from the list messages were possible drug
interactions and a possible bowel obstruction. Barb and Fred are very
grateful to everyone for their concern and ideas. Fred said he will print
everything , so Barb can read the messages today. They say thank-you to
everyone.
     I'll post any future messages or news, and hopefully Barb will be
well enough to go home soon and get back online. I know she has a lot to
say about her experiences over the last few weeks.
Linda Herman