There is a certain way blood pressure should be taken--laying, sitting,
and standing within time intervals.  Ask ur neurologist about
orthostatic hypotension,and a drug called proamatine, and/or try calling
Vanderbilt University, they maybe familiar with the disease and possible
sites.  I was initially diagnosed with sds but it was later changed:)

Nancy:)