hi all

At 06:21 PM 2000/04/10 -0400, "JoAnn Coen" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Janet - I like the thing about  receiver and perceiver.  As I've come to
>know you better on the listserv, and can understand from where you are
>coming,  and have derived so much information from your postings, I am
>becoming more forgiving of the first time you attacked me, the first time
>I ever posted.  As I told Joan, Hilary and Kristi, we have some good days
>and some bad days.  Keep up the good work. You are very important. Jo Ann
>from Houston

thank you for your kind words
forgiving can be the hardest work around
but i'm learning that it's the most rewarding

and here's the kicker - i don't recall 'attacking' you !
i think i even searched the archives the last time you mentioned it
and came up empty handed [so to speak]

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0