At 05:06 AM 2000/04/11 -0400, "Carol Gray" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>THANKS BOB.  MY NEURO  THREE
>MONTHS AGO DOUBLED MY TASMAR.  I WILL TALK TO  HIM ABOUT
>ALTERNATIVES
>CAROL GRAY

hi all

i'm more than a tad concerned when i read "my neuro ... doubled my tasmar" ...
talk about fine tuning a masarati with a sledgehammer!

if this was not achieved by a "low and slow titration" process,
then one of the basic and essential guidelines for pd meds has been ignored
[imho, of course] [especially with tasmar, of all meds]

the "fix" for this is NOT a 'cold turkey' approach in med reduction

PLEASE go read joe bruckbauer's story on my website
[in the pienet/first things first section]

knowledge = power = self-defense

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0