>have not hurd if i goofed up any one PC. boy did i goof up mine. I sent a
>to big of attachment. was on our city PROCLAMATION. A which my baby sent.
>i was in bed at the time. so if you see it delete it let me know.
>
>                                                         I.Y.Q.  DON  AND
>VIVIAN

Hi Don--- I've not seen the attachment you are worried about---but I don't
open attachments anyhow.
Please don't upset yourself, or "spank your baby" as you have warned us,
and it will be OK.
Hey----
        we
                "Y Q 2 "

Love to you and Vivian---

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "