Audrey - My dear. I am so sorry about your loss.  Your writing seems to
be the way  I feel right now, because even though my love is still on
this earth's plane, I feel him slipping away from me, slowly but surely.
His "off" days are becoming more and more , and I cry for him almost
every time I talk with him. We don't live together so I see him only once
a week or so, but I feel just like your note said. I beg God to take me
before him, because I just can't stand to lose him.
May God bless you and keep you in the fold of His arms. Best
wishes, Jo Ann from Houston