Sue has asked that this be shared with all of you. If you remember their
struggle with our "common eneny", I know she would appreciate  hearing from
you.

*******
>Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:31:19 -0400 (EDT)
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Rocky has passed away
>Sender: "Caregivers Are Really Essential (CARE)" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]

>-----------------------
>Sender:       "Caregivers Are Really Essential (CARE)"
>Poster:       [log in to unmask]
>Subject:      Rocky has passed away
>
>Hi All,
>  My dad, Rocky (76/21) passed away april 4th.  It was time although we are
>all sad.  He suffered severe dementia and pneumonia ended up taking his life.
>Please pass this on the the parkinson list, as I no longer have that address.
>Thanks,  Sue

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "