did the amount of sinemet get reduced when the comtan was started?

if not, it should be. if the PD symptom that came back is dyskinesia
(unwanted movements such as jerking or tremor or squirming) that
occurs about 45 minutes after taking sinemet, this is because the
comtan preserves the levodopa longer in the bloodstream. Too high a
peak in concentration is the most frequent cause of dyskinesia.

best to all on Dr Parkinsons birthdate anniversary, ron

--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]