Mary Ann....

Lupus is an autoimmune disease.   Since my mother had it the last
year of her life (mom passed away a year ago) and my sister has it
as well as RA, and fibromyalgia,  I've researched those diseases
off and on for the past coupla years (tho not as much as I've done
on PD), and cannot recall even one reference to any Lupus drug
causing PD, or in anyway being related  to PD.

Mind you, this doesn't mean there is no such relationship.   It
might just mean I didn't come across any articles calling
attention to that.

Another thing - because my sis's meds are the usual ones for a
person having a heavily out-of-whack autoimmune system (she's on
methotraxate chemo now along with an awful lot of codeine... and
my heart just aches for her) and I don't recall her ever
mentioning a corralation between any meds she takes or  knows
about and PD (and she researches for ME just as I do for HER).

I'll drop my sister a query about this and see if she's heard
anything.

Barb Mallut

Barb Mallut