Rick - Thank you for writing that about the bickering.  It seems it got
completely out of control, somewhat like a snowball.  I'm sorry that
Cindi indicated she was leaving the list serv because it is so important
to those of us who want info.  Hilary also said she was leaving, and I'm
terribly disappointed in that, because not only is she informative, she
is witty as well.  When I told her I was not going to argue anymore about
it, I guess it hurt her feelings, which I did not intend to do.  I am
really a very passive person and a "feeling' person, and I truly felt
sorry for the little college student who used a misnomer, and got
attacked.  As  far as one of the other ladies, who is very informative
and sends us a lot of good "stuff". (I call her Mother Superior) This is
the third time she attacked me on the listserve across the world,
unmercifully, and believe me it will be the last.  Anyone who sits on her
throne and JUDGES other people deserves to be deleted, as I will do
everytime I see her name on the listserv. It would be nice to stop all
this right here, and "get on with our life." We have so much to be
thankful for, and  so many other things on our minds, that most of us
don't have room for this type of thing.  Again, Rick, best wishes to you
and yours. Jo Ann from Houston