On Tue 11 Apr, Paul Milheim wrote:
> My wife recently started taking Comtan.  Some of the PD symptoms have come
> back.  What effect can too much Sinemet cause?  I understand the proper
> balance is vital; too little not good; too much not good.  Any comments and
> help on this matter much appreciated.
>
> Paul

Hello Paul,  you may find some of the hints and tips in my article
are relevant. To view it, go to the following URL

   http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/brian.htm

To answer your question in any depth (and in fact to answer most
questions relating to PD medication), the same questions come up
time after time.  There is no blame attached to anyone in this
respect - we all started off with more questions  than answers.
However, I think a newbie, hesitantly composing his first
question, would feel much more confident knowing that he had
answered some 'Starter Questions,'
and included the answers with his question. I suppose I am talking
about a sort of FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) list and I seem to
recall someone starting such a list a few years ago. Does anyone
know of such a list?

In your particular case, the following questions occur to me.

Your wife's age (sorry about that one)?
Date when PD diagnosed?
Detailed drug schedule: What tablets, how many, and when taken

--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>  (60/39/34)