as a new poster i have found this site remarkable in its intelligence ,
forbearance, usefulness and compassion
i have been valued as a new possible pd person and given some excellent
advise by people who care
thank you all
the bit of conflict is part of the whole human condition and we would be
foolish to believe that a site like this wouldnt attract all sorts and
conditions
judy