Myers Briggs is an important wayto look at your personality type and to see
which areas of you personality you need to bring out of the shadows.many
dominant features are obvious in the way you deal with life and often one
needs to develop those less dominant features to make a rounded personality
whatever that might be!!!!!!!!!!!
judy