At 6:37 PM -0400 4/12/00, Judy George wrote:
>as a new poster i have found this site remarkable in its intelligence ,
>forbearance, usefulness and compassion
>i have been valued as a new possible pd person and given some excellent
>advise by people who care
>thank you all
>the bit of conflict is part of the whole human condition and we would be
>foolish to believe that a site like this wouldnt attract all sorts and
>conditions

Well said! As a fairly new subscriber (PWP 61/60/45), I want to thank
you all for this wonderful forum where I constantly learn. And I
accept it as normal that occasional feuds will erupt.

We tend to be a little more sensitive than average and part of the
value of this forum is for participants to feel comfortable enough to
be themselves.

Next time someone feels hurt ar attacked, perhaps they ought to adopt
the stance of a care-giver, taking into condition that we can only
somewhat relate to their suffering.

And don't feel inhibited by all this. Normal for all "families" and I
have not detected any malice here.

Thank you, all. Having this forum has helped me immeasurably.

Hugs and love to you all,

,\\urray

/__Murray_Kastner_____\_____/___\___/___\_ ___ mailto:[log in to unmask]