I am very new to this so please bear with me. My Neuro thinks that I may have Parkinson's Disease. He has currently placed me on .125 mg of Mirapex at night.

I was just wondering what procedures others have gone through to receive a diagnosis, what they are taking and if Mirapex made anyone's legs achy. My Neuro said that I have an average of 12 jerks a minute at night (I had a sleep study done)and this is what is causing my chronic fatigue. Now the achy feeling I get when taking the Mizapex keeps me up.

Also, does anyone have little muscle quivers? There are not like jerks but rather slight "Jiggles" of any given muscle.

I am a 42 year old female who was being tested for MS.

Thank you for any input.

Sincerely,

Cindi

Do You Yahoo!?