Bill - Thanks for giving us more info on the Briggs-Myers personality
tests.  Do they have a category for mad dog?  I was one of those
yesterday and I want to apologize to the world and call a truce.You are
right when you said (paraphrasing) it's difficult to get the intonations
or see a twinkle in one's eye, or a half smile to ease the perception of
the written word.  MY PWP was shocked at my attitude because he says I'm
not at all like that.  Must have been having a testerone moment .Maybe
today will come up smelling more like roses.  Jo Ann from Houston