Bill asked about possible "clustering" of types in our little listfamily.

Many years ago, when I was "actively counseling" at an agency, the whole
staff took the M-B, and I was tagged as  an INFJ.  Since Peter couldn't
take it there, we did his at home 9strictly amateur of course) and he came
out either ISTJ or ISFJ.   How does that fit, Bill?
(Incidentally, a colleague who is also a Quaker came out with identical
scores to mine!..maybe that says something for the validity of the test ?)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "