        Audrey, et.al.

        We men, at least the smart ones, learned a long time ago not to jump
into a "cat fight"! (I do admit starting some as a young boy between real
cats!)

        I know I'm going to get into trouble for this one, but here goes. Do
you know how PMS got it's name?
        Mad Cow Disease was already taken! (I haven't even told my wife this
one!)

        All the above is admittedly pretty bad, but was sent purely in fun.

        Now, seriously, one thing all of us should have learned over the
years. The best thing about a good fight is that making up is so wonderful.
In most cases,  it actually draws people closer as we realize that we are,
after all, only imperfect humans. You don't really know someone until you
know them warts and all!