Hi, Don...the listserver computer program is set to stop any message
that's too big...so, don't worry...here in Southern Ontario it's spring
today (snowed yesterday) so it's against the rules to be unhappy or
worried today.   Besides, I brag about you to everyone I know!!! Smile!

List wars begin, rage and end seemingly without rhyme or reason.  Most
times it just seems to snowball and then disappear.  The sad part is that
a few members get their feelings hurt & some new members get scared away
.. which is really too bad because they miss out on the combined wisdom &
experience of all our members.  I wonder how many combined hours of
experience with pd are represented by our listmembers?  Awesome!

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing