joan the myers briggs stuff is fascinating and often helps to understand why
one has differences with others
we are all such complex and unique creatures and those of us who are older
have not had the opportunity to investigate our personality types
my own children have had these things as part of their education
the anneagram (can i spell?) is another fascinating look at yourself
i must be a bit of a voyeur as i love these profiles which give a a little
insight into myself and my nearest
judy