camilla
i believe myers briggs indicates for us the ways in which we respond to the
world and its demands
it is a broad look at how one responds in decision making, where one gets
ones energy from etc and the most unlikely people fit the categories
when i did the profiles it was emphasised that it was important to develop
the undeveloped side of the self or at least understand that others made
decisions and life choices from an entirely different perspective
judy