Parkinson's Awareness Month - Day 8

I've gathered links, bookmarks, and URL's for Parkinson Resources on
the WWWeb and I plan to post them in bunches on this List in my own
personal attempt to raise Parkinson's Awareness around the world...

I encourage you all to jump in and critique, improve, support these
efforts in whatever way you see fit....

WWWeb Resources 08 - Alternative Medicine

Some of these methods have not been investigated and / or approved
by any government or regulatory agency. National, state, and local
laws vary regarding the use and application of many of the treatments
listed on these sites.  Accordingly, these Web sites should not be used to
self-diagnosis nor should they be substituted for treatment from a licensed
health professional.

National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
http://altmed.od.nih.gov

The Natural Pharmacist
http://www.tnp.com/home.asp

The Wellness Web - Patient's Network
http://www.wellweb.com/

The Wellness Web - Alternative/Complementary  Medicine
http://www.wellweb.com/alternativecomplementary_medicine.htm

Acupuncture FAQ
http://www.seniors-site.com/altmed/acupunct.html

Best Alternative Medicine Hub Site:
Ask Dr. Weil
http://www.pathfinder.com/drweil/

Alternative Medicine - FAQ
http://www.rxlist.com/alternative.htm

Marihuana - The Forbidden Medicine
http://rxmarijuana.com/
http://rxmarijuana.com/rxlinks.htm

Alternative Medicine Links
http://www.altmedicine.com/altcool.htm

Alternative Medical Systems
http://www.altmedicine.com/Altalt.htm

Canadian Health Action Network - Directory
http://www.hans.org/web_directory/directory_toc.html

Alternative Medicine HomePage
http://altmedicine.miningco.com/health/altmedicine/

Reference Library for Alternative Therapies A-Z
http://altmedicine.miningco.com/health/altmedicine/library/weekly/bllibrary.htm

Maharishi Vedic Approach to Health Program for Parkinsons Disease
http://www.vedichealth.com/parkinsons/index.html

Alternative Medicine, US - A Place For People To Be Educated
http://www.usalternativemedicine.com/

Herbs for Everyone - Alternative Medicine
http://www.usalternativemedicine.com/ASPages/HerbsForEveryone.asp

Scroll these URL's, peruse them, forward them to someone to
promote Parkinson's Awareness....   murray

Disclaimer:

Be forewarned... you must never assume that information obtained from the web
is necessarily the best information available (or even valid). Remember, no one
sets content rules on the Internet.  That said, there is an education awaiting you!

Links to Web sites are provided for information purposes.
I assume no responsibility or liability for material on linked sites.

Please Be Advised: Medical information should always be reviewed with
your physician or attending professional before attempting to change any
medication or therapy.