On  7 Apr 00 at 21:05, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> From:          [log in to unmask]
> Date:          Fri, 7 Apr 2000 21:05:21 EDT
> Subject:       Re:       Re: Stem Cell Beakthrough
> To:            [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

> Not really about stem cells... is anyone familiar with the concept of
> nicotine patches for pd symptoms.. esp., balance and falling?  There was a
> brief mention of it helping neuro sx  in a JAMA article  on it...

Hi Dave 'n Lyn,
I don't have time to look right now but here's where....

JAMA
http://jama.ama-assn.org/

I think I recall the nicotine thing being one of the Insight Pages.....
Here is a great sample from my bookmarks...

AMA Health Insight - Patient-Physician Communication
http://www.ama-assn.org/insight/spec_con/patient/pat081.htm

happy surfin' .............. murray