On 10 Apr 2000, at 9:34, Kristi Fleming wrote (in part):

> Hello all,
>If you would like to see the full extent of my research go to:
> http://webpages.marshall.edu/~fleming11/
> you can find my homepage and at the bottom are the links to my research paper's
> very rough draft.  My assignment was to make a presentation to my class based on
> interesting facts, statistics, and such to prompt my peers who see the
> presentation to want to go and read my paper.
SNIP
> Kristi.

Hi Kristi,
When I read the above I wanted to go immediately to your site
and read your essay, but I was in the middle of posting a page
of links I have gathered on Speech & Swallowing.

So I posted my links first and then read your page tonite.
Since this is a draft, might I assume you will be adding or ?

It looks great so far and if you have any questions, I would be
pleased to try to respond. As far as a "grabber" to make your peers
want to read it, so far I've drawn a big blank.... but ya never know...

Keep up the good work. We PWP need all the SLP's we can get!

All the best .......... murray

PS: Your web site has some nice pictures. I'm sure your Uncle Claude
would be very proud.