Parkinson's Awareness Month - Day 13

I've gathered links, bookmarks, and URL's for Parkinson Resources on
the WWWeb and I plan to post them in bunches on this List in my own
personal attempt to raise Parkinson's Awareness around the world...

I encourage you all to jump in and critique, improve, support these
efforts in whatever way you see fit....

WWWeb Resources 13 - Exercise

Young Parkinson's Handbook - Chapter 5: Exercise
http://neuro-chief-e.mgh.harvard.edu/parkinsonsweb/Main/YOPD_Handbook/CHAPTER_5.html

Parkinson's Disease - Fitness Counts
http://www.parkinson.org/fitness.htm

Parkinsonian Links - Physical Therapy and Parkinson's Disease
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/atherapy.html

WebMD Health - Exercise March 1999
http://my.webmd.com/content/dmk/dmk_article_40034

Patient Perspectives - Exercise
http://www.parkinson.org/pr11.htm

Support Group Leaders Manual - Exercise
http://www.parkinson.org/sup36.htm

Practical Pointers for Parkinsonians - Exercise & Recreation
http://www.parkinson.org/p13.htm

Exercises For The Parkinsons Patient
http://www.zarcrom.com/users/alzheimers/odem/pd-17.html

Parkinson's Fact Sheet 11 - Exercise
http://www.lisp.com.au/~cwpdweb/pages/napa11.html

Parkinson's Disease and Exercise Benefits
http://www.agenet.com/exercise/parkinsons.html

Irene Maher's Health Report - Parkinson's Exercise
http://www.wfla.com/health/49.htm

Complementary Therapies and Parkinson's
http://www.parkinson.org/therapies.htm
(Scroll down to Massage Therapy, Yoga, Tai Chi, ...)

Suggestions to Remember
http://www.parkinson.org/suggest.htm

Is Exercise Performance in Parkinson's Patients Different
Than That of Healthy Normal People?
http://www.parkinsonsmi.org/newsletter/fal99/exercise.html

Parkinson's Disease - Diet & Exercise
http://www.wemove.org/par_ide.html

Tai Chi for Busy People
http://www.easytaichi.com/

Scroll these URL's, peruse them, forward them to someone to
promote Parkinson's Awareness....   murray

Disclaimer:

Be forewarned... you must never assume that information obtained from the web
is necessarily the best information available (or even valid). Remember, no one
sets content rules on the Internet.  That said, there is an education awaiting you!

Links to Web sites are provided for information purposes.
I assume no responsibility or liability for material on linked sites.

Please Be Advised: Medical information should always be reviewed with
your physician or attending professional before attempting to change any
medication or therapy.