Hi Linda,
Here is a *little* search exercise I found enlightening....
After William Parrette mentioned advance search and the use of logic terms I tried this
little test using Alta Vista....

First search on     parkinson      and note the results (as you did)

Second search on     parkinson NOT banner       and note the very different results.

It sure never hurts to *experiment* a tad...... try it, you'll like it!

Thanks Bill for reminding us to just think a little 'bout what we're doin' when we search,,,

On 12 Apr 2000, at 20:01, Linda J Herman wrote: (in part)