Cari, and all interested
on my recent lobbying trip to Richmond (state capital of virginia) i , and
three others from my support group, met with Sen Leslie Byrne< This was one of
the issues we discussed, and some hing that spoke  to her - she even offered
an  interim solution,  though she wishes to discuss with  us further during
the recess. In Va , and i presume other states, public health facilities
distribute literature on subjects such as AIDS AND  Breast CAncer. She
suggests PD be aDded tp that list, and that the relevant information already
existsa at the NIH. We are definitely going to look into this further - its
not much but a start in the right direction a few poster on the walls at
public clinics may just make the points we need.
Hilary

ps re pd awareness - sen byrne is going to open the pd awawreness event at
Tyson[s galleria 2 - the big  ccnpf event  on april 22nd.

pps i'm crashing.........