Hi Kristi & Hilary;
     Hey-I'm waving a white flag...I would never trounce on anyone's
feelings or make anyone who is seeking knowledge feel be-littled or like
it doesn't matter. the only thing that bothered me was the use of the
word "cute"...but it in no way diminishes my admiration for either of
you two ladies. Kristi, I applaud the work that you have done and i'll
bet you get an A. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle...and Hilary,
m'dear-your stature in the PD community is so well known & the fight
that you face each day so with courage is such a fierce one, that i
would never shame you or trivialize you.
I apologize for giving the wrong impression.
--
Joan E. Snyder    48/10
<http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/snyder.htm>