I've written other stuff to the list that i thought really deserved
discusion-but this isn't one of them...let me say for the record that i
never mean to offend anyone by anything that i say-just to open up the
door for discussion. i understand that my kids have a tough time w/ my
disease but they deal w/ it pretty well for the most part; jus tlike
they handeled grampa's decline w/ alheimer's & other major upsets in
their lives-i hope that one day they will become the compassionate,
caring human beings that i hope them to be and not on Sally Jesse!!!
Please, everyone-i'm not mad atanybody and there is no reason for anyone
to be talking about leaving-Hilary & Kristi, please contact me off list
so we can straighten this all out-pretty please???
--
Joan E. Snyder    48/10
<http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/snyder.htm>