Okay.
Now i am beginning to get mad.
Will someone please explain tO me
'WHAT DID I DO
whay did i say that cause all t his commotion??
somebody asked for help and i responded
somebodt else did not like my responsse,,
,or rathere, the way it was interpreted,
and said so.
not one of the cardinal sins.
in fact some people might call it
part of the learning process.
Now, ms israel, i have had this disease for  27 years .
and it took 9 years to diagnose.
it takes about 2 - 3 hours for me to write
and produce a letter like this
 so that it is fit to publish
Joan Snyder is one of the most energetic
and successful advocates we have
and i recommend you read in the archives
 about the enterpising and wonderful things she has done
and if you still dont like what we have to say -
 your right, of course -
may i respectfully suggest::

USE YOUR DELETE BUTTON!!!!!!

hllary blue