Hello PIEN!~

FIRST INTERVIEW ON WORLDWIDE WEB

 A well-known radio station, WHOM, 94.9 FM,
with its Portland, Maine studio, and a transmitter tower
on the top of Mount Washington, New Hampshire, is
heard widely from Ontario to Nova Scotia, Canada,
and from Connecticut to Maine, USA.

They will be taping a half-hour broadcast with me,
this morning at 10:15 AM. I am absolutley in
awe that this can be accessed globally.

The series is called "Perspectives,".and is
on the air Sundays, at 05:00 AM. First  USA radio
broadcast is to either be April 16, or 23 (Easter).

To listen to the  web broadcast, using your computer,
ANYONE  with  Real Player downloaded
in your computer can hear the interview at any time
at all, once the WHOM engineers have sent it into the
world wide web, by going to:

           http://www.whom949.com

Please note that this web address
has the numeric string, 949, not "94.9".
If anyone does hear it on the web, or on
the radio, I would appreciate feedback.

Thank you,
Ivan Suzman 50/39/36
PWP