Cindi!
I just wanted you to know...and this probably upsets you getting this email, but here it goes.  I am on this list to learn more about Parkinson's and how afflicted persons deal with life everyday.  Hilary tried to help me and Jane misunderstood.  NO BIG DEAL!!!  I just wanted to clarify my reason for joining the list and let everyone take a look at my research.  I want people in my research class to be well informed of PD. That is all!!!  I meant in no way to start a quarrel with an innocent question.
thank you for your time,
Kristi a student from Marshall U.
Cindi Israel wrote:
I have just joined this "list" (Saturday) and this upheavel between Hilary, Kristi and Jane is not something that I believe should be "posted" for all of us to have to read. I am in the midst of trying to find out if I do indeed have PD and this silly quarrel does not belong in my e-mail.

Suggestion: Send each other e-mails, exchange phone#'s and talk things through. Don't make a private thing public. We should be trying to help one another, not hurt one another.

Cindi Israel

Do You Yahoo!?