Dear Friends,
Thank you so much for your notes of sympathy and understanding.
It is comforting to hear from those especially that have gone through
 this terrible experience and I am saddened knowing what others  are
going through or will some time in the future.
Audrey in Seattle; your letter shows what a caring person you are and I
 read it every so often.  Besides concern for my husband, my biggest
 worry was if I could hold up to the end.
 Thank God, my back held up,
my bad foot kept going,  and I didn't collapse from exhaustion until about
 four hours after Dick died.  Then I fell into bed with all my cloths on and
slept ten hours.  One of my daughters took over, would not let anyone
 disturb me, and took care of the dogs.  The others fixed food, went to
Pittsburgh to pick up the others, etc.
I have been taking it one day at a time. When the tears come, I have my
 little cry, then get busy and do something.  I'll be OK.  Work is a real
blessing, isn't it?
Thank you all again; I learned so much.  About PSP and CBGD and PD.
If any one wants to "talk", My email is [log in to unmask]
My best to all,  Audrey in PA.