I have a friend who was diagnosed with PD about three years ago.  He is 55
and has retired from the family business.  He has tremor in his right hand
and has a little difficulty walking.  Right now he has no trouble driving or
doing his own shopping.  He lives by himself and really doesn't need a
caregiver at this point.  He doesn't have a computer and I've been trying to
persuade him to get one and learn to use it now.  I've spoken with his
brother and one of his sisters about this and they agree that it would be a
good for him to have one.  We feel that eventually he might need it for
communication and shopping, etc.  He says he enjoys doing his own shopping
and right now he can, but we all know how PD can be.  So,what I am getting to
is this--would anyone (everyone?) e-mail me and tell me how you use your
computer and how important it is to you?  I'd like to show him something
besides just my opinion.  Thanks for your help.  Eleanor