Thanks Janet.  BTW, kudos with your website. Very impressive and informative.

I'm trying to get a handle on all Parkinson-related lists and message boards
out there. I particular the small ones.

>From the two examples I've seen their small size (e.g. 200 messages in 6
months) means that many messages/questions remain unanswered for months.  Yet
the site does not mention and most of their users appear unaware of
alternatives like our list.

The PARKINSN list with 50+ messages a day may not be for everyone, but people
should be aware of it.

So, if anyone has a URL for a Parkinson-related message board please post
here.  I'll compile a list and visit those boards to let people know about
alternate message sites.

--
Frans van Duinen
     (416) 652-8580