Bill -

I think there may very well prove to be a connection between Myers-Briggs
types and PD, given the effect of dopamine levels, serotonin levels, etc., on
mood/personality.

FWIW, Dick (the PWP in our family) is an ISTJ.  I'm sure many people have
read of the so-called Parkinson's personality.  I believe it's described as
being careful, dependable, non-risk-taking, and so forth.  That would
describe Dick.  Also FWIW,  I'm an ENFP - a very different personality type
indeed.  I can't speak for any other PWPs or spouses except for one couple
we're friends with, where the PWP spouse is also an ISTJ, and the non-PWP is
an ENFP like me.

Janet just posted a resource on personality which included a bit of
discussion on dopamine levels and personality.  Unfortunately, I've deleted
the reference after meaning to save it.  If anyone comes up with it, I'd be
interested in seeing it again.

For those of you who have read this far and are wondering what in the heck is
Myers-Briggs, you can find it if you do a search under Myers-Briggs, MBTI,
personality tests, personality types, etc.

Margie