 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses    50 showers   deg. F   :-)

Hello friends,

    I learned this morning by telephone that the ONLY
scheduled time that anyone can listen, through a computer,
to my 30-minute radio interview on PD , recorded at the studio of
WHOM-FM, 94.9 FM, in the series called "Perspectives," will be
during the upcoming scheduled radio airing, which is:

      Sunday, April 16, 2000, at either 05:00 AM or 05:30 AM,
      Eastern Daylight Savings Time (USA Atlantic Ocean coast;
and  most of Eastern Canada,and parts of the Caribbean and South
America).

   Please mark your calendars accordingly,  I had thought that once
the segment was recorded, it could be retrieved at any future time.
Not so, hence this update.

    It is a wide-ranging interview, with topics ranging from Janet Reno,
Muhammad Ali, and Michael J. Fox, to the mystery of what causes PD.
I did my best,and I really hope it will be an interview that will open
doors
for us PWP's and our loved ones.

 I will attempt to get a good audiotape of the show,
directly from the radio broadcast.  If any others out there in
our PD community record it , either through their radios
or computers, please do let me know how it came out.

  Among other talking points, I emphasized the phrase, one PD diagnosis
in the USA
every 7 MINUTES (60,000 new cases annually). I seem
 to remember that  the host  or I may have accidentally, perhaps just
once,
 said  one diagnosis every 7 SECONDS--otherwise, the interview should
be accurate and, I hope, very provocative.

Thanks again, everybody.

Ivan Suzman
50/39/36