Hi!  I don't mean to be a pest.  I'm thinking my message yesterday was
so wordy, it was hard for people to identify what I was asking.  So,
here are my questions again, but this time they are not as convoluted (I
hope):

        Does anyone have experience, knowledge or hints about what drugs might
ease my mother's muscle cramps, rigidity, and more intense tremors --
which now occur about 90 minutes before and 90 minutes after each
Sinemet CR dose?  She weighs 155 lbs.  She is 80/15.  Her drug schedule
now is

        Sinemet 50/200:  8 am, 2 pm, 8 pm.
        Tylenol 1000 mg 3 x day.  Dilantin 100 mg 2 x day.
        Multivitamin

The intensification of cramps, rigidity, and tremors began when she was
tapered off of Zyprexa, an anti-psychotic, which I've learned also has
some anticholinergic action.   Many thanks!  -- Lynne